FiercePharma for pharma industry news on big pharma, FDA decisions, patents, pharmaceutical marketing, generic drugs, and other pharma news.
- Biopace Biotech, clinical research, and pharmaceutical news and jobs as well as industry-renowned Career Fairs in various life science Hotbeds across the U.S.
News Medical was developed to provide drug risk information which has come under review by the PMDA/MHLW. Risk Information was suggested by a certain amount of accumulated information on Adverse Drug Reactions (ADR) reports or Early Post-marketing Phase Vigilance (EPPV). Certain safety measures such as revision of Precautions section in the labeling of the product might be taken after the ongoing review.
PharmaExec Pharma industry news and analysis from Pharmaceutical Executive magazine. Pharma marketing, sales, and management.
Pharma Japan offers excerpts of some articles for free, but paid subscription is required to read full articles.
- Drug Information Association is a nonprofit, worldwide association that aims to foster innovation, improve public health globally and provide a forum for knowledge exchange. It has more than 18,000 members in more than eighty countries drawn from the discovery, development and management disciplines of pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
- Pharma Delegates is a voluntary healthcare industry association comprised of companies, individual executives, and others who provide services to the healthcare industry in Japan.
- The Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA) (独立行政法人 医薬品医療機器総合機構) is a Japanese governmental organization, similar in function to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the United States or the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency in the United Kingdom.
- The Japan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (JPMA) is a voluntary association comprising 70 research-oriented pharmaceutical companies.
I attended a wedding in Hiroshima recently and one of the guests asked me about my line of business in Tokyo. “Ex
“Leadership is taken, not given,” a Novartis director revealed recently. It is one thing to bestow the title of
The procurement director of one of the world’s leading chemical and pharmaceutical firms was evaluating her compa
On Christmas Day 2015, twenty-four-year-old Ms. Matsuri Takahashi, a graduate of the University of Tokyo and employ
My high-school rugby coach Brother Bernard gave me sound advice, which I have cherished over the years. “It is no
Recruitment trends in Asia’s pharmaceutical industry over the last decade have pointed to an increasing demand fo